VoteFlow lets people represent people for things they trust them about
Rather than one person Represent you for everything, you can pick representatives for topics.
You should pick someone you know and trust as a representative for you on a topic.
Representatives can pick people to represent them in the same or subtopics
Meaning you get Chains, or trees of representation.
Particularly as you get deeper into sub-topics, a person may be able to represent a massive number of people.
You are always able see what your representatives do, override their decisions - or pick someone else.
This is a Discussion & voting system inspired by Liquid Democracy
- Change The Future - A community with shared motivations
- VocalEyes - A big inspiration to VoteFlow
- Represent - A voting website with great data and a smooth UI
- United Diversity - explaning why this is *not* Liquid Democracy
- Retroshare - A functional distributed F2F Networking Platform
- Chozabu - Developer of this page github